What does it mean by pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana 3.0 ?
On 15-06-2015 PMKVY was launched and made by Modi Sarkar. Launching PMKVY to educate the people and provide free short-term duration training and skills to today’s young generations and awarded with the Monterey and certifications to them and generate the livelihood in our society. So that, India can become powerful in education. In addition, this idea increases the demand for future growth.
What is the main component of PMKVY 3.0?
- The main component is to provide education to nearby villages and slums areas and small-town people who are unaware of the education background and similarly unable to provide the knowledge to their kids.
- The planning of PMKVY has already begun with 300 programmes in 600 central areas.
- According to the requirement, they will provide the lessons and trainings to the district committee from time to time.
- This year the PMKVY has only the one moto to provide approx 8 lacs education to candidates.
- The result of the first and second PMKVY becomes very successful. Which engaged 1.2 cr people and got the education and received the employment.
What are the courses under PMKVY 3.0?
However, before providing the courses, the government will open the maximum NSQF (The National Skills Qualifications Framework) training centres in different localities. And more than 30 courses will be offered to the people.
The courses in PRADHAN MANTRI KAUSHAL VIKAS YOJANA 3.0 are:
- Skill Council For Persons with Disability
- Hospitality and Tourism Courses
- Textiles Courses
- Telecoms Courses
- Security Services Course
- Powerpoint Industry
- Apparel, Made-ups and Home Furnishing
- Fashion Designing
- Capital Goods
- Domestic Workers
- Furniture and Fittings
- Gems and Jewellery
- BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance sector)
- Handicrafts and Carpet
- Food Industry Capacity and Skill initiative
- Indian Iron and Steel
- Indian Plumbing
- Infrastructure Equipment
- IT/ITes, PMKVY courses
- Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
What will be the mode of Training?
It can be Online and Offline.
- Students shall provide 100% classroom-based education in the training centre.
- Students may be provided only the theory part online but the practical session will be given offline.
What are the features under PMKVY 3.0?
This Scheme will be based upon two theories.
- First Will be Common cost norms
- The second will be the National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF)
But this scheme will only start after getting the approval from the steering committee constituted under the scheme.
Firstly, Payment will be divided into portions like:
- 30% on commencement of training batches.
- 40% on successful certification.
- And 30% on placement verifications subject to revision by the Common cost norms committee.
Secondly, Only two-time enrollment will be applicable for candidates in the same sector. And the second time to be higher NSQF aligned job role only. Or if you want to reapply for the fresh courses so candidates must have to take 6 months gaps between the first and second courses.
Institution Naming and Branding.
Branding is the most important part to promote the schemes. The Training centre will promote to their respective centre under the government guidelines. The training centre can use different kinds of ideas during promotions like social media, branding, conducting activities etc.
Who will provide IT support?
Currently, NSDC is supporting the IT and technical support for the execution of both central and state components of the scheme. There are three stages of the training. Like – Pre-training, training and post-training
- In Pre-training candidates may know about the centre’s accreditation, target allocation, candidate registration and enrolment.
- And Training and post-training – placement, placement tracking. This kind of activity requires IT and technical support.
The short-term training process for candidates in pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana 3.0?
Short term training process will be held by the central and state component of the schemes. The short-term training process for both freshers and the second who have already gone through the formal and informal skills. This STT will provide to them.
Apart from that STT the additional training like English, Employability & Entrepreneurship (EEE) modules shall be initialised for candidates. So, that they can be ready for the international level. Because of this process candidates can compete anywhere in the world.
In addition, This scheme requires fees for those who can achieve the NSQF level 5 and above. However, PMKVY will also support the weaker and marginalized sections of youth.
Few Important requirements for candidates before applying for the courses.
- Candidates must have an Aadhaar card and an Aadhaarlinked bank account.
- The candidate’s age should be between 15-45 years.
- Make sure while submitting your job application. The candidate fulfils his job criteria as defined by the awarding body.
Skill Gap Identifications
Skill Gap study is a short-term training process and is initiated by NSDC/SSC in coordination with industries and SSDM / DSC, to identify the manpower requirements in the various sectors of the economy. A District-level Skill Development Plan (DSDP) is prepared by the DSCs under the guidance of SSDMs. A composite National Skill Development Plan (NSDP) shall be the prepared basis, However, Because of the short-term period if candidates will not arrive at a district-level skill development plan, then the estimates given by NSDC and SSCs may be used.
Convention of Candidates.
This scheme specially belongs to unemployed and dropouts who are the aged between 15-45 years. The registration process will be online. Candidates must have clear the online process before taking the benefits of pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana 3.0 PMKVY.
Counselling is a major part of brain growth. Its implements the skill and development of the young generation. It has the main purpose. Because the counselling candidates feel encouraged, energetic and motivated. It helps to grow their future.
There are multi types of counselling available in PMKVY 3.0
- Online information/counselling platform
- Counselling Helpline number
- District Level skill information centre.
Candidates Registration and Formations of Batches.
First Candidates must be encouraged to submit their forms online and they can choose the job role and training centre according to their preferences. While applying Aadhaar number will be mandatory during the registration. Second, Once after completion of counselling, candidates can choose the list for trades and courses out of the identified list for the district and state. Candidates shall be given the privilege of choosing their place of training.
For more information, you can go through the pradhan mantri kaushal vikas yojana 3.0 guidelines with this link https://msde.gov.in/sites/default/files/2021-01/PMKVY%203.0%20Guidelines%202020-21.pdf
Eligibility of training candidates.
- Candidates must have their Aadhaar card during the enrollment process.
- 70% of attendance is mandatory.
- Must provide all the induction kits and participants’ handbooks to all candidates.
- Digital content on the e-skill India portal (https://eskillindia.org). will be provided by the NSDCs.
- Training will be conducted as per the social distancing guidelines and SOPs issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and the Ministry of Home Affairs.
About the Trainers
Training assessments will be given by the professional trainers who will certify by the awarding bodies through a training and assessment program outlined in the Training of Trainer and Training of Assessor Guidelines.
Certification of candidates and assessment.
In collaboration with NCTV, the evaluation and certification will be changed. SSC and awarded bodies have the main responsibilities of skill assessment and it is organised by a third party called an assessment agency (AA).
- The online assessment system and delegate assessment will be divided into theoretical and practical.
- The delegates of the assessment will ensure that the common assessment centre will make during the examinations. So, that the quality and the transparency can be made up.
- Assessment fees will be funded under the schemes.
- In addition, those who received the 2nd opportunity required and candidates under STT who have > 70% of attendance and the same will go through under the fee scheme.
- At last, Candidates may receive their certification online.
Post-training and Placement support.
For STT components they will have to provide a few certifications like-Facilitation of wage employment/self-employment/apprenticeship.
- The candidate shall provide the training and certification in his chosen industry. So that they can be specialised.
- DSC/SSDM will work with the training partners for the placement of the candidates.
- Therefore, NSDC and SSC will support this process.
- Registration support on the apprenticeship portal will be provided for the certified candidates.
- DSCs and SSDMs will provide the training and 3 months of placement and self-employment monitoring to candidates.
- Certified candidates can see their list on the ASEEM portal online.
For better results strictly monitoring will be done so that the positive output will come. Supervision will be done technically and physically or practically for transparency.
District / State/ Central will have full authority to manage all the grievances or complaints regarding the Applicants / Training partners and Assessors and they can take strict action.
Be sure to visit the Homepage to take advantage of new and useful schemes like this.