About Scheme Of Government
The Government of India has started two schemes social welfare and social security schemes for Indian citizens. However, these schemes have been funded by either the central government or the state government. which is based on Indian society and spreads awareness in Indian society.
There are hundreds of schemes of government that are available for Indian citizens which are focusing on social and economic and are made for Indian citizens.
The Top-Listed Schemes of Government 2022 are,
- Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation Plan
- Ayushman Sahakar Scheme
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
- Atal Pension Yojana
- Digital India Mission
- Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana
- Atal Bhujal Yojana
- Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
- Mid-day meal scheme
- National Heritage City Development Yojana
- National Social Assistance Program
- National Saving Certificate
- Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jeewan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
- Samartha Scheme
- Shramev Jayate Yojana
- SIDBI Make in India Soft loan scheme
- Sustainable Finance Scheme
- Venture Capital Assistance Scheme
- Vivad se Vishwas Scheme
- Padhna Likhna Abhiyan Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Self-employment and Talent Utilization Scheme
- Senior Citizens Savings Scheme
- Skill India Mission
- Solar Chakra Mission
- Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana
- Stand Up India Loan Scheme
- Sukanya Samaridhi Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri SVANidhi Scheme
- Rashtriya Gokul Mission
- Production Linked Incentive (PLI) Scheme
- PM FME – Formalization of Micro Food Processing Enterprises Scheme
- Kapila Kalam Program
- National Digital Health Mission
- Sahakar Pragya Initiative
- Housing for All Scheme
- Fame India Scheme
- KUSUM Scheme
- Nai Roshni Scheme
- Swadesh Darshan Scheme
- National Water Mission
- Operation Greens Scheme
- PM-KISAN (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi) Scheme
- PM Garib Kalyan Yojana (PMGKY)
- Make in India
- Swachh Bharat Mission
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sukanya Samriddhi Scheme – Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Ujala Yojna
- Gold Monetization Scheme
- Aarogya Setu
- PRASAD Scheme – Pilgrimage Rejuvenation And Spirituality Augmentation Drive
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (SAGY)
- Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY)
- National Beekeeping & Honey Mission (NBHM)
- Remission of Duties and Taxes on Exported Products (RoDTEP) Scheme
- Unique Land Parcel Identification Number (ULPIN) Scheme
- E-Sanjeevani Programme (Online OPD)
- Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana
- YUVA Scheme for Young Authors
- Ethanol Blended Petrol (EBP) Programme
- The mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture (MIDH)
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY)
- UMANG – Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance
- Setu Bhartam Yojana
- Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- HRIDAY Scheme
- Deep Ocean Mission
- Savya Shiksha Abhiyaan
- Mission Karmayogi
- Ayushman Bharat
- Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situation (PM CARES)
- Integrated Processing Development Scheme
- National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG)
Here we can explain to you some schemes of government 2022 about their launched date, benefits, etc.
What is Atal Mission for Rejuvenation & Urban Transformation Plan for citizens?
On 24 June 2015, This mission has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and It’s under comes The Ministry of urban development runs this scheme by taking care of them.
- The main purpose of this scheme of government is to provide basic facilities like water supply, extend the sewerage facilities in the urban cities and transport maintain the implantation and provide the drainage of stormwater and so on.
- In addition, Increase the facilities for a citizen like growing parks and encourage them to reduce the pollution in their cities by walking and cycling and clean the environment.
- However, this scheme of government does not apply to citizens and this is a disadvantage for them.
Atal Bhujal Yojana
Atal Bhujal Yojana is based on the groundwater scheme of the government. The main purpose of this scheme is to uplift groundwater management in 7 states of India. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched it on the 95th birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, on 25th December 2019.
- The main responsibility is to give to the Jal Shakti Ministry which is similarly known as the Minister of water resources, River Development, and Ganga Rejuvenation.
- This scheme is referred to improve the system of groundwater management through community participation. The identified priority areas are 7 states Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh Maharashtra, Rajasthan, and Uttar Pradesh.
- The main goal is to develop the institutional fame work for community-based participatory groundwater management and to bring about behavioral changes at the local level are the goals.
- Click here to apply this scheme
Atal Pension Yojana
This scheme was launched in the budget of 2015-2016. The main objective is to help poor people and unorganized society so that they can receive regular income after pension.
This scheme of government has been taken care of by the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). It has the main reason for saving money after your retirement.
- It has the main objective to provide the best security to citizens against illness, accidents and diseases and so on.
- All the bank holders are now eligible to join APY schemes.
- After completing your 60 years of age you are eligible for a fixed pension of Rs. 1,000 to Rs. 5,000.
- After your demise, your spouse can either claim or complete the duration of your scheme.
Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan
On 12 May 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi discussed how to Battle COVID 19. He announced the Stimulus package worth 20 Lakh Crore for Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan.
- The main objective is to make the country and its citizens independent and self-reliant.
- Additionally, In this scheme of government, It has five pillars which are Economy, Infrastructure, Technology-driven system, Vibrant demography and Demand.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana
This scheme is also known as the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), This scheme of government has the main purpose is to help the economically of the citizen by providing health insurance schemes up to 5 lakh Rs. without any premium cost, or treatment cost during pre-and post-hospitalization.
Those who live in homes belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes are eligible for these programs. For households without a male member between the ages of 16 and 59. Or like beggars who depend on donations.
List of diseases covered.
- Prostate cancer
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Double valve replacement
- Carotid angioplasty with stent
- Pulmonary valve replacement
- Skull base surgery
- Anterior spine fixation
- Click here to apply this scheme
Ayushman Sahakar Scheme
This scheme of government has an important role in the creation of healthcare infrastructure in the country. It has launched by the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) on October 19, 2020, and it comes under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- The main purpose is to provide affordable, healthcare through hospitals/education facilities by cooperative societies.
- During this Covid 19 pandemic, people are more focused on their healthcare facilities.
Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana
In October 2015, this campaign was launched and started by the Indian government and it is under comes of the ministry of women and child development, Human Resources Development and Health and Family welfare.
- The main goal is to indicate the issues such as the declining child sex ratio and protection and survival of a girl child and eradicating gender-biased selective exclusion.
- Therefore, it has a purpose for those who do not support a girl’s right to inherit property and change the parents & mindset of bringing up a girl as a “Paraya Dhan”
- Click here to apply this scheme
Digital India Mission
Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched this mission in JULY 01,2015. It is the beneficiary scheme of the government for already existing schemes like Make in India, Bharatmala, start-up and standup India.
- The main objective is to make India digitalized and offer high-speed internet connections in ruler areas.
- Providing digital infrastructure facilities, and good services on demand.
- All citizens can easily access the shared service centre in all areas.
- During this mission, all the villages are converted into digitalized and provided with well-equipped facilities like solar lighting and LED assembly units and sanitary napkin production units, Wi-Fi couple etc.
- Click here to apply this scheme
Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
This scheme of government has been launched in June 2015, the initial purpose was to tackle the impact on Covid 19 Shramik and Ruler Migrant workers in India. It was launched for 125 days with a resource envelope of 50,000 crores to provide employment and give opportunities for migrant workers returning to villages and similarly affected citizens in ruler areas and during covid 19 phases 1 and 2 to supply free food grains to migrants and the poor.
- The eligibility to avail of this scheme is that the person earns below 15,000 for a month in business and less than 100 workers will be paid 24% of the monthly wages into their PF accounts.
- Similarly, core poor widows and people in the Divyang category will be provided with Rs.
Kisan Vikas Patra Scheme
It is a certificate scheme of government from the Indian post office that doubles a one-time investment in 124 months. This rule is applicable if the purchases the certificates between 1 July 2021 and 30 September 2021.
The eligibility for of purchase the Kisan Vikas Patra Schemes is.
- The applicant should be 18 years of old age.
- The applicant should be India Citizen.
- Below 18 years, the minor cannot purchase this KVP. However, on behalf of a minor, one individual above the age of 18 years can purchase KVP certificates.
- This scheme of government does not belong to the market fluctuations or invested their money individually.
- Will enjoy a guaranteed sum assured. Hence with the help of KVP schemes, it encourages individual people to make more savings.
- The KVP has different interest rates. The rates have changed from time to time depending on the year.
- The investment time is for 113 months and extends the assured return to the individuals.
- Anyone can avail of this facility from any branch of India Post Offices and selected public sector banks.
Mid-day meal scheme
The mission has been started by the Indian Government. It is a school programming scheme is to provide better quality nutrition to school-age children nationwide.
- The government is supplying free lunch, for children in primary and upper classes in government-aided educational institutions, Madrasa, and Maqtabs.
- They are having the support of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
- The Midday meal is serving almost 120,000,00 children all over the educational scheme’s centers.
- It has the main objective is for increased the enrolment of the children and increase attendance.
- It is applicable only classes-1-8
This is the first state to implement the midday meal scheme. Form the of help to students with increase their calories and good intake through this many of children will satisfy with their hunger supplying nutrition to children of the poor section helps them to concentrate on their studies. According to this, many students will motivate and avoid work as labour.
National Heritage City Development Yojana
This scheme of government is launched by the Indian government.it is a fixed income scheme that can be opened at a cost office or also known as the national saving certificate. This scheme is secure and it has a low-risk product. The main objective is to learn how to save small or medium savings.
Eligibility criteria for investors.
- Only one person can avail of the benefit of this Scheme.
- The person must be an Indian citizen.
- No age limit to purchasing a certificate.
- The minimum investment amount is 100 Rs. Initially, small investments can be made and increase the investment individually.
National Social Assistance Program
This program has been launched on 15 Aug 1995. This scheme of government has been generated to support aged persons, disabled persons etc.
- The main objective is to provide public assistance in a can of old age, sickness, disabilities and unemployment.
- The national social assistance program is helping those people who are paying every month in the form of social pensions.
Padhna Likhna Abhiyan Scheme of government
This scheme of government has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, after the post-Covid-19.
The main motive is to tackle the educational problems and maintain the education system by promoting this scheme has 4 months of cycles and priority will be given to the ambitious district.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
The main purpose of this scheme has to provide finance facilities for the poor community with insurance, pension, saving and deposit accounts. It has the main features like.
- For opening the account there is no requirement of balance, the member can open his bank account with zero amount.
- Overdraft and money transfer facilities are available. You can get them as per the bank interest rate.
- You should not have any bank account earlier and the minimum age should be 10 years for it.
- You should be an Indian citizen to open a bank account.
- The individual member will get the benefits of accidental insurance cover of Rs. 1 Lakh under the Rupee Scheme.
- An individual member can open their account in government and private sector banks.
- click here to know about all details of this scheme
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
This scheme of government encourages the employer’s skills so that they can increase their efficiency in their work. For boosting the employee, the government is providing monetary beneficiary rewards and providing pieces of training. The average amount rewarded is 8,000 INR for each candidate. In addition, candidates will automatically encourage in their future and career and they will grow for the future and our country.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
Before 2017, This scheme was known as the Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana, but after 2017, The name has been changed and it becomes Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana. This scheme has been taken care of by the Ministry of the Women and Child organization.
This scheme has been specially made for Pregnant women and children above the age of 19 years.
The main objective of this scheme is
- If the women get pregnant, she can take proper rest before and after the delivery of the first living and same providing cash compensation from loss of wages.
- This scheme has the main purpose of providing good nutrition to pregnant women so that they can good take care of their health and prevent any diseases.
The scheme is divided into three instalments.
- From the beginning of the pregnancy, women can get the early registration benefits. She has to take approval from the Anganwadi centre and approval from the health facility is Rs. 1000.
- Post Six months of pregnancy they can get the 2000 Rs on their natal checkups.
- After giving birth to the child, a child should be registered first and received the first cycle of immunization for BCG, OPV, DPT, and Hepatitis-B – Rs. 2,000.
This facility is only applicable for their first child. Click here to apply this scheme
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
This Yojana has been started in April 2015 to enable the loan to non-banking financial institutes, commercial and cooperative and small finance banks at low-interest rates to all eligible entities.
- Through these schemes of government, Indian citizens can avail of this facility for their business plan related to the non-farming sector which easy to generate income with manufacturing, trade, service sector, and processing.
- The benefits of this scheme of government are creating employment and generating the incomes for a business loan for traders, shopkeepers, vendors, working capital loan via Mudra card and transport loan etc.
- An Indian citizen can avail of financial and banking services both in rural areas and urban areas.
- The citizen can take small or big loans at an affordable interest rate.
- The government will take the responsibility to take care of your credit if the creditor is unable to pay the amount.
- This scheme can only use for a business loan.
Self-employment and Talent Utilization Scheme of government
This program was launched by the Niti ayog. This scheme of government has been supported by the government of India for the startup of the business and other self-employment activities. Therefore, this scheme of government is mainly focused on technology-driven areas. The main purpose of this scheme is to provide jobs and generate efficiency and productivity.
- Through these schemes, you can work from home. If you are self-employed, you can do work at any time along with household activities. It helps you to balanced work and professional life. Same, it will also help to save your money from work travel.
- You can work from anywhere and choose a workplace according to your preferences while doing work.
Senior Citizens Savings Scheme
This scheme of government is specially launched for the age of 60 years. The rate is the same as the other saving schemes in India. For opening Accounts, the maturity deposit period is 5 years and the additional extension will be given of 3 years. Through the post office, you can use these schemes in public and private sector banks.
- This scheme is only available for the age of 60 years to any individual resident.
- Between 55 years to 60 years, individuals are eligible for this scheme. individuals have the one condition that he or she has to open their account within 1 month of the receipt of retirement benefits.
- This scheme is also available for the retired defense personnel of the same age applicable.
- An only Indian citizen can avail this facility.
Skill India Mission
This mission has been started by our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 15 July 2015, The main purpose of this scheme of government is to train over 40 crore people in different skills all over India till 2022. This scheme is also called as National Skills Development Mission of India.
The main objective of this scheme is to develop India and create different opportunities.
- The main agenda of this scheme is to create opportunities, and scope for the talented Indian youth, who wants to develop their creativity.
- With the help of This scheme training, skill development provided by the Indian government and every village and getting employment and also improved entrepreneurship.
- This scheme has different traditional training courses for – carpenters, welders, nurses, cobblers, weavers, tailors etc.
- And more opportunities will be given in new areas like in real estate- textile, jewelry, constructions, transportation, gem industry, banking, tourism and other sectors, etc.
- It has international training projects for youth so that they can get the opportunity in international countries like- Russia, the US, Japan, China, West Asia, and Germany. For standardizing certification It has a different name called ‘Rural India Skill’
Solar Chakra Mission
This mission is initiatively launched by the Ministry of Micro Small & Medium Enterprises in July 2018. The Solar Charkha Mission is a business-driven project that calls for the formation of “Solar Charkha Clusters” with 200 to 2042 beneficiaries (Spinners, Weavers, Stitchers, and other skilled artisans.
- The main purpose of this scheme is to reduce consumption of the electricity and develop a green economy and generate a friendly environment program and sustainability in employment.
- The secondary, objective is to boost the ruler’s economy from the rural to urban areas.
Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme
In this scheme, only government securities are denominated in grams of gold. This Reserve bank of India issued this scheme. It is a physical gold holding. The investor has to pay in cash and the bonds will be redeemed in cash on maturity.
Few authorized banks and offices for selling these bonds are – Nationalised Banks, Scheduled Private Banks, Scheduled Foreign Banks, designated Post Offices, Stock Holding Corporation of India Ltd., And the authorized stock of exchanges either directly or through their agents.
- Each family member can apply online through the listed websites and buy the 4Kgs bond in his /her name.
- For applying for the bond PAN CARD is a must and the applicant can open a joint account as well.
- Minors are also allowed to open their accounts under their guardians.
- The benefits of the loan are there is no risk to carrying and there is no hefty amount or TDS charges. You will get the extra annual interest of 2.50% of the issue price of SGBs.
- The benefits of indexation are yours if you transfer a bond before it matures. Both the redemption money and the interest earned are covered by the sovereign guarantee.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan Dhan Yojana
In February 2019, In Vatral (Gujrat) This scheme of government has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and The scheme of government has been taken care of by the Ministry of Labour and Employment. This scheme is the world’s largest pension scheme.
The central government introduces old age protection and social security for unorganized workers (UW).
The eligibility of the schemes is.
- Candidates must be independent contractors between the ages of 18 and 40 and their income should be 15,000 Rs or lesser.
- Candidates must have the Saving Bank account or Jan Dan account attested with an Aadhar card.
- However, If the candidates are working with an organized company along with all the benefits Like EPF, PF, NPS, and ESIC and paying their income tax will not be eligible for this scheme of government.
- This scheme is only for the vendors, street rickshaw pullers, mid-day meals workers or for those workers who are working with a similar occupation and getting a lesser monthly income of 15000 rs, will eligible.
- If the candidate’s age will be 60 years will eligible for a pension of Rs. 3000.
- After the demises of candidates, 50% of their pension will distribute to their spouses.
- If the candidates will die before the age of 60 years, Their Spouse has the full right to continue the scheme or may also take the exit or withdraw the pension.
Stand Up India Loan Scheme
This scheme has been launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in April 2016. In India middle-class person or rack entrepreneur or women who belong to SC or ST class has to face many challenges especially financially for their new start-up. This scheme is really helpful for these people.
The main objective is to make Financially strong and provide 10 Lakhs to 1 Crore Rs. to SC and ST or women entrepreneurs.
- This scheme of government is available in all Scheduled Commercial banks.
- The nature of the loan is a composite loan and it includes working capital and a term loan.
- You can avail this scheme either online or direct from the bank.
- The composite loan amount is 75%.
- The last tenure completion period is only for 7 Years.
- Candidates’ age should be above 18 years and must not defaulter to any bank or financial organization.
Sukanya Samaridhi Yojana
This yojana is started the save a girl child and secure the girl’s future in each family. This scheme of government is valid for 21 years from the opening date of the account.
The main feature of this scheme is.
- The candidate must have to pay a 7.6 % Interest rate according to the years.
- The candidate’s guardian or parents can handle their accounts until the girl reaches the age of 10 years and after that, once the completed her 18 years. Guardian or Parents must hand over her all excess to a girl.
- The minimum Invested amount should be either 250 Rs Maximum is 1.5 Lakh Rs.
- Candidate can Deposite her amount only for 15 years but after 21 years this scheme will mature.
- If the candidate will unable to submit her amount of 250 Rs. in the financial year. The account will automatically consider a default account. After that, the candidate must require 50Rs. to pay a fine for activating the account.
- If the candidate is submitting 1.5 lakhs in her account, She can get the tex benefits but if the candidate will submit more than 1.5 lakh to her accounts, She will not get the tax benefits.
The government implements new schemes every year. In this article, we have tried our best to inform you about the scheme of government list 2022. Be sure to visit https://schemeofgovernment.com/ to take advantage of new and useful schemes like this.