Want to know everything there is to know about Intra Haryana? Read On to Find out more.
Do you know anything about the web portal Intra Haryana? If you did not, it is time for you to understand that the ‘State Government of Haryana developed the website specifically to benefit the employees of a North Indian state near New Delhi. This platform provides an array of services and is developed to help workers get their HR-related work done ‘Digitally’ online and not ‘Physically’ visiting an office. Furthermore, Intra Haryana is also available as a mobile application known as ‘KarmachariSahyak’ (Government Worker Help). It is, therefore, to help you know more about the Intra Haryana website that this article is specifically written. While writing this blog, all questions related to the services provided by this state government ‘Digital’ platform that might pop into your mind have also been answered.
How can I get a salary slip from Intra Haryana?
Suppose you are an employee of the Haryana state government and are looking to acquire a salary slip without personally visiting an office. In that case, you need to visit the Intra Haryana portal by following the steps given below:
- Firstly, you must go to the HRMS Haryana Employee website at https://intrahry.gov.in
- Enter the homepage and click on the new registration button.
- Once finished clicking, you shall be redirected to the registration page.
- Choose your employee type, payee code/unique code, or salary bank account number.
- Ensure you enter all the correct details and click on the submit button.
- It is time now to enter your mobile number.
- Click on Get OTP, and then check your message box for the number and type it in the field.
- Finally, click the submit button to complete the verification process, and get the ‘User Registered’ notification.
- How can I check my salary in Intra Haryana?
To check for your salary via the Intra Haryana portal, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official government of Haryana website https://intrahry.gov.in
- Once on the homepage, you shall see the e-Salary Services option.
- Tap on the available link, and it will open on another page.
- On another page, you shall find two options Salary Slip and Annual Salary Statement.
- Finally, click on the option you intend to check.
What is HRMS, Haryana?
HRMS or Human Resource Management System Haryana is a web portal known as Intra Haryana developed by the Government of Haryana. It is designed to help the employees of the state deal with HR-related issues conveniently via a ‘Digital’ platform and not inconveniently by compelling them to make a ‘Physical’ visit to an office. However, to use this site, you need to have a User or employee login, which you can create by performing the following steps:
- Visit the official website of HRMS https://intrahry.gov.in
- Get into the homepage of HRMS and enter the login section on the left-hand of the website.
- Enter User Type.
- Create and Enter your User ID and Password.
- Enter a security or image code to confirm your HRMS User Employee Login.
How can I reset my HRMS password in Haryana?
You can change the HRMS password you have made for the Intra Haryana portal can be easily by following a few simple steps given below:
- Visit the HRMS website at https://intrahry.gov.in, developed by the state government of Haryana.
- Log in to the ‘My Identity Self Service’.
- Click the link that states ‘Change Password’.
- Uncheck all accounts except ‘HRMS Alternate Login Service’.
- Type in your current password, type the new password you intend to use and click Ok.
- How do I Open the HRMS login?
Wondering how to open your HRMS login? Ponder no more because here is presenting a few steps you need to follow to do so:
- First, visit the official HRMS or Intra Haryana portal at https://intrahry.gov.in
- Enter the HRMS ID you have created as ‘Username’.
- Enter the HRMS password and click the button ‘Login’.
- Finally, on logging in, you shall receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, valid for one week.
What is HRMS Employee ID?
The HRMS Employee ID in the Intra Haryana web portal serves as your PF (Provident Fund) or Employee Number, which is seen on your salary slip.
How can I register in HRMS?
In order officially create an official account and register in HRMS on the Intra Haryana website, you need to undertake a few steps:
- To begin with, you need to visit the official HRMS site https://intrahry.gov.in.
- Select the employee type and click submit
- Then you need to click from the options that show a mobile number from e-Salary and HRMS and then click submit.
- Verify the OTP sent to your registered mobile and set your password using a combination of memorable characters, lower case, and upper case numbers. For example, @Ram2019.
- Submit the password created and get the message ‘User Registered Successfully’.
How can I get a pay slip in HRMS?
To get your pay slip in HRMS on the Intra Haryana portal, you will need to make use of a feature on this digital platform using the following steps:
- Install first open HRMS developed by Cybrosys.
- After installing open HRMS, you need to search and find the Payroll module.
- Enter the payroll module to check for your pay slip.
- To generate a new pay slip, click the create option.
- What is the HRMS portal?
The HRMS (Human Resource Management System) or Intra Haryana is a web portal that the Haryana state government develops to automate the process of HR management. It means the complete automation of HR workflows that involves collecting and storing resumes, automating job postings, and even providing employee pay slips.
What is HRMS salary?
Are you interested in becoming an HRMS, also known as Human Resource Management System or Intra Haryana functional consultant? If you are, you should know that you can earn anywhere in the range of Rs 2.9 to Rs 12.4 lakhs per annum by choosing to work in this field.
What is HRMS complete form?
The abbreviation HRMS means Human Resources Management System. It is a digital version of Human Resource or HR management used in the form of Intra Haryana, which is now being used to automate managing all human resource activities.
What is the HRMS application?
The digital application used as Intra Haryana or HRMS is essentially an information technology system that helps automate the management of Human Resource activities and all processes related to the lifecycle of an employee.
What is E-salary?
E-Salary is a payment made to an employee through an electronic device such as a computer, laptop, or mobile application. For example, the HRMS application or Intra Haryana provides employees of the state of Haryana to get paid an ‘E-salary’ and even get a pay slip for the payment made.
How can I check my GPF balance in Haryana?
To check your GPF or General Provident Fund balance online in the state of Haryana, all you need to do is to follow a few simple steps given below:
- To begin with, you need to visit the official website of the Haryana Principal Accountant General at http://aghr.cag.gov.in/defaulteng.aspx.
- On the homepage, click on the Employee Information option.
- From the dropdown box that appears, you need to select your series or department code.
- Enter the GPF or General Provident Fund number.
- Enter the pin given by the DDO officer along with your details.
- Click on the submit option.
- Choose GPF from the menu and view the balance sheet.
- The GPF or the General Provident Fund will appear on your screen.
How do I download the salary statement?
If you intend to download a copy of your salary statement online, then you need to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the web portal of your company and enter the salary option using your credentials
- In the profile section then, you need to look for the salary slip options
- Click on the salary slip option
- Finally, check for the salary slip as per year and month
So, through this article, we have tried comprehensively covering every question you would like answered about Intra Haryana or HRMS. I hope the information provided in this blog provides you with all the information you need to use Intra Haryana to your benefit effectively.
Be sure to visit the Homepage to take advantage of new and useful schemes like this.